Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter


A post by the kids:


Our Easter was fun.

We got lots of candy. (3 overflowing baskets worth.)

And toys. (too many to count.)

And bathing suits. (4 total.)

And bikes. (4 total.)


From the mommy:


Lucky, lucky kids.


I had to reorganize the toy closet to fit all the new toys. And I can't wait to have a yard sale to get rid of everything they don't play with...I just need a free weekend. We have something going on every weekend from now until June! But I'd take busy weekends with friends and family over boring ones any day.


This weekend, Nicole, Emma and I are heading to NYC to do some sight-seeing, shopping and to see Wicked. I can't wait to visit my old stomping grounds, but I'm especially excited to see Wicked. I've been listening to the soundtrack for months now and have heard amazing things about the show. I hope it lives up to all the hype!


Next weekend, Emma receives her First Holy Communion. It's hard to believe Miss Emma is in 2nd grade and receiving this sacrament already. I can't wait to see her in her beautiful dress and veil. I get a little choked up just thinking about it.


And, we've got birthday parties galore to attend in the following weeks. Creative, fun ones too! A baking party! Lake Tobias! Skating! Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about them all.


And we can't forget the opening of Knoebels. The park opens in just 19 days (yes, we have a countdown for that as well). We're so fortunate to live just minutes away from the park. I'm looking forward to spending some evenings there enjoying watching the kids enjoy the rides...oh, who am I kidding? I can't wait for all the good food!


No comments: