Thursday, November 30, 2006

You Miss Me, You Really Miss Me...

...wow, I can't believe how many people have emailed to see where I've been since I haven't blogged lately. Things have been so quiet and uneventful that there hasn't been much to blog about. But since everyone seems to be missing me, I thought I'd blog about what I've been missing....(in no particular order)

diet soda
my feet
my waist (okay, some will argue it wasn't really there 8 months ago either but there was a time...)
walking
wearing nice clothes
sleeping on my belly
Malibu Rum and Diet Cokes
The King of Queens (this doesn't really have anything to do with my pregnancy, I realize, but I still miss my weekly helping of Kevin James. I do get plenty of old episodes running in syndication and joy of joys --- I saw that new episodes are starting next week on Wednesday!!!! Yey!!!)
going out to eat
shopping
putting up Christmas decorations
my nieces
my friends
my co-workers
my friends who used to be co-workers
going outside (it looks like this week was one beautiful week!)
my car
sleeping through the night (I know that won't be happening for the next couple of years!)

There are things I simply don't miss, though too:
cleaning the house
doing the laundry
driving to Harrisburg
getting up at 5AM

In other news, I think I officially "dropped" (which really doesn't mean much, other than the babies are headed downtown and getting ready for their exit). It could still be a few more weeks yet. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so hopefully we'll have some good news then. Anyone wanna take bets on how big the Buddahs are? I'm saying they both hit the 5 pound mark. Mark thinks they're around 4 lbs 3 ounces. What about dates? Who has a hunch on when they'll make their arrival? For some reason, I see myself in the hospital on Christmas -- not necessarily that I'll have them Christmas Day, but either that I'll be recovering or be laboring that day (and stuck eating hospital food).

2 comments:

Dave S. said...

Hey! Weird timing that you left a comment on my blog because Evan just told me about your blog the day before.

What about things you'll miss about being pregnant? There's gotta be some things. How bout being able to eat mac & cheese followed by chocolate ice cream and then more mac & cheese? (I don't know, I just assume pregnant women eat all kinds of crazy things.)

BedArrest said...

Good point...I'll have to ponder that. I'm just hoping we get to do the Weight Contest a few weeks early this year and I can weigh in at my pregnancy weight and then weigh out a few months later --- I'm a shoo-in, then.