Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A letter to little tikes CEO, my hero





















Dear little tikes CEO,












Thank you for inventing the little tikes bounce house. In just one day alone, you have brought peace to our family. No other toy has entered our house thus far and kept the attention of our twins for THREE WHOLE HOURS! Sure, the hum of the fan continually blowing air to keep the bounce house bounceable is mildly mind-numbing and my living room looks like Knoebels, but it's a price I'll gladly pay to avoid being the Gravedigger monster truck for the 7,943th time. Or to reenact the ending to Cinderella for the 9,241th time. As I write this letter, our twins are slumbering as they are completely exhausted from a morning of bouncing. I'm excited about the possibilities the bounce house will bring to our happy home. Maybe they can bounce while I read a book. Paint my nails. Make a quiche. Talk on the phone. Paint the downstairs. Okay, maybe I am getting a bit carried away, but I just love the brilliance of our own bounce house.












Keep up the good work,












Jenn K.












Seriously, what a fabulous idea we had for Max and Jillian's 3rd birthday present. While a bit enormous in size, this bounce house is an incredible occupier! While we have it set up in the house for their birthday today, it'll be great for spring and summer outside activities (and just test me to see if I won't keep it in the house just a wee bit longer).












Besides bouncing the day away, we did make time for our Kindermusik class this morning, where we shared birthday cupcakes with their classmates. Tonight, we'll have a little celebration with Mammam and Pappap, Grammy and Poppop, Auntie and Uncle Nate, Emma, Ava and Colton. Jillie is already asking if she can hold Colton and sing "Up on the Housetop" to him. Hopefully, her birthday wish will be granted.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

love this!