Monday, January 11, 2010

We're back....


...wow! Three amazing years have gone by since I've added anything to this blog. But I've decided to resurrect it; I'm not a scrapbooker and feel a bit guilty that I don't have anything like a scrapbook to show the kids as they get older (the thousands of pictures I've taken and stored in albums and boxes do count for something, right?). But as I was preparing today for Jillian and Max's 3rd birthday tomorrow, I thought that now is as good a time as any to start bedarrest up again. The name of the blog "bedarrest" might not have relevance right now - though a mandated day to stay in bed and do nothing is certainly welcomed in my book! I hope this blog becomes a fun way to document our days and our milestones as the twins go from being toddlers to preschoolers.

No comments: