Sunday, October 08, 2006

Breakfast (and lunch and dinner) in Bed

Well, it's officially begun. My bedroom is now transformed into a dorm room - complete with dorm-sized refrigerator and microwave. The only real difference is now I don't have to hide my hot plate in my closet from the RA.

Mark helped me start my day with breakfast in bed --- I asked for eggs so I'd get the protein in --- and he came up with 4 scrambled eggs! 4! What non-body building human could eat four eggs in one sitting (I guess one could argue that I am building bodies, huh?). And, my mom and dad were over last night and prepared some meals for us --- so we had lunch in bed too....luckily Mark bought us some Noticables air fresheners today so the bedroom doesn't start smelling like a dorm room anytime soon.

From my view, today looks like it was one beautiful day --- I would have loved to get out in the fresh air just for a little bit but didn't dare hit the stairs. Instead I watched 4 hours of Two A Days on MTV (and admittedly, logged on to the aftershows online as well) and a few hours of Laguna Beach.

Carrie on Sex and The City made typing on her laptop in bed look so glamorous (and comfortable) didn't she? I'm here to tell you it ain't either. It's very awkward and hard to type a sentence without a typo. But, at least tomorrow is a work day so I should be kept plenty busy and I bet soon enough my typing-on-my-side skills will be perfected.

No comments: